Ipage is a great web hosting provider when it comes building your small website. The company, iPage.com has been providing online hosting service for non-profit, small business, personal, blogs and other type of websites since 1998.
iPage’s shared plan is focusing to provide an all-in-one hosting package that is suitable for most small websites. They do also offer VPS and Dedicated hosting plans, however in this iPage review, I will present you the pros and cons of their shared Essential Plan.
Review of iPage’s Essential Plan
The Essential Plan is designed to offer an easy to use hosting platform to both newbie and experienced users.
The Essential Plan includes the following features:
- No set limits for storage, bandwidth, add-on domains, email addresses and databases.
- Free domain registration with each new hosting account.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – risk free hosting service.
- Free Site Builder software and Free Online Store included.
- Over $500 worth advertising credits and other software and tools included.
The above enumerated features are just few of the several others which comes with iPage’s shared hosting plan.